FANTASTIC EMPLOYER LOOKING For 2 x Customer Service Apprentices
Siamo Training are recruiting 2 x Customer Service Apprentices in partnership with Brett Martin!
Established in 1958, Brett Martin is a privately owned family business which has become one of Northern Ireland’s most successful independent manufacturing companies. With headquarters located on its founding site in Co. Antrim, the company has grown in scale to employ 1000 people at several locations throughout the UK and Europe.
Brett Martin is a global player supplying specialist plastic products for the construction, fabrication, print and display sectors worldwide. The company’s product portfolio includes an impressive range of plastic sheets, factory engineered rooflight systems, and, plumbing and drainage systems. A commitment to an ongoing programme of investment in the latest manufacturing technology, innovation and product development ensures that Brett Martin products remain at the forefront of its chosen markets. Throughout its operations in the UK and Europe, the Group aims to be a professional, solid partner for distributors, customers, and end users.
Working at Brett Martin, you will receive ongoing training and support via a Level 2 in Customer Service Practitioner. You will be working within the role, learning to do the job, but also taking part in regular workshops, projects and tasks that support you gaining the nationally recognised apprenticeship training. The training will last for 12 months and will be followed by an external and impartial end point assessment.
To become the Company’s first point of contact involving issuing of quotations, accepting orders, giving technical advice, dealing with queries and complaints, and liaising with internal departments to clarify production and delivery schedules
You will learn to do the following Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
- To Ensure a “Right First Time” approach
- To process customer orders via telephone including issuing quotations and giving some technical advice
- To monitor the order and quotations that arrive and work with the team to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner
- To deal with customer queries relating to price, delivery, and stock etc
- Empathise with the customer where appropriate, and ensure the customer always feels valued
- To enter orders received via telephone or email onto the AX system
- To liaise with other departments within the factory e.g., transport, production, and accounts
- Respond to queries raised by customers in a polite and friendly manner
- Obtain POD’s and ETA’s when necessary
- To share admin duties of the department as required
- To cover the overflow of calls coming into reception
- Any other general tasks as requested by the Supervisor/Head of Department
The Apprenticeship will entail (equating to 20% of your working time):
- Support from your allocated trainer throughout the apprenticeship
- One to one English and Maths training (for those who do not hold a Level 2 or equivalent)
- Training, Workshops and Demonstrations
- One to one visit with your trainer each month
- Skills task to practice whist on the job
- Theory and knowledge around the industry
Skills and Experience:
- Logical, problem solver that can think on their feet
- Ability to pick up technical information quickly
- Excellent verbal (face to face and by phone) and written communication
- Helpful, empathetic, and diligent