Warehouse Operatives (Monday to Friday)
***Starting ASAP - Warehouse Operatives – Rugby – Great shift patterns ***
Siamo Group are recruiting candidates to join a world-renowned high-street fashion retailer, at their national distribution centre in Rugby.
We are offering work in state-of-the-art distribution centre with exceptional facilities, working for a business that puts its people first, with great opportunities to develop yourself, progress your career and be a part of a wonderful team.
Convenient working pattern:
Mostly Monday-Friday with occasional Saturdays when required so great for a work/home life balance with no need to work rotating shifts or 4 on 4 off patterns
Range of shifts offer to suit you:
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES AFTER 12 WEEKS!
It’s a great and fulfilling job:
- Working in the national distribution centre, you will play a vital role in delivering wonderful fashion to any of 243 UK stores and help us make our customers look great
- We have a range of warehouse roles that include a selection of duties many of which are light in nature
- £9.04 - standard rate
- £13.52 - overtime rate
- Lovely canteens with everything you need to enjoy your break and beyond, such as FREE coffee shop quality hot drinks
- Temp to Perm opportunities – many of our colleagues have not only secured a permanent contract but have progressed through the ranks to advanced positions
- Great team sprit written into process, such fair and easily achievable TEAM targets, rather than individual targets
- Work for an Agency that puts people first – Siamo Group
- Amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Online GP service, wellbeing support and many other FREE benefits
- Be recognised for your great work - Employee of the month awards and other reward schemes and fun competitions
- Refer a friend scheme, so you can get your friend to join too and celebrate on us with a £25 reward for each friend referred
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
- Free on-site car parking, smoking shelter, outdoor break area and more
- Paid Holidays , pension scheme
You are welcome to choose how you want to join Siamo:
- Remote registration options, so you can do the paperwork in your own time
- Video interviews using services that you know (WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger, Teams, Zoom, etc etc.)
- Office registrations and interviews, so you know what it feels like to be welcome to the Siamo family!
- Onsite registrations and interviews, so you can absorb the great vibe of the workplace even before you start
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply, please call your local Siamo Coventry Branch on 01788 524 700, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply apply online on this job board and a member of the Coventry Branch will be in touch ASAP!