Siamo have partnered with a reputable company based in Cheltenham, who are looking to on bored an experienced Office Manager who has working knowledge of accounting. You will be joining a family feeling company, who are always looking achieve within the niche specialist field of expertise.
Your Duties as an Office Manager:
Manage the day-to-day running of the office facilities for the three companies ensuring organisational effectiveness and efficiency. Utilize your experience to work according to the principles of the business.
You will be responsible for VAT returns, preparing and administering CIS returns (MSCL), prepare the summary schedule of invoices and a combined file of invoices for client payment as part of monthly applications for client payment (MSCL). Handle and keep track of petty cash, payments and arrange payment structures when needed.
- Streamline and improve upon existing company processes.
- Assist with writing and upholding company policies.
- Project Management duties: Keep track of projects taking place throughout the businesses, provide updates to directors, keep updates on budget and contract worth.
- Monitoring of all businesses holiday requests and holiday requirements
- Ordering of additional business supplies across the businesses
- Co-ordinate with any business providers: IT Solutions, Insurance providers, office equipment providers including annual renewals.
- Arranging any training courses/meetings
- Providing new strategies for marketing the business including: Updating current website and social media platforms, keeping tabs on marketing changes and providing new marketing solutions.
- Bid Management submissions
- PA duties to all Directors: Support travel requirements, provide updates when needed.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Office Management
- Accounting and processing Payroll
- Administration duties and understanding