Our client in Huntingdon is currently looking for a Production Operative/Packer to join them on a permanent basis! You will be working within a production environment within the food industry.
Monday to Friday
6am - 4pm
Duties to include -
- To follow instructions of Site Management and fulfil daily tasks as and where required.
- To maintain the product flow, integrity and traceability throughout the production process.
- To complete daily / weekly / periodical cleaning based on hygiene schedule
- Operate and carry out job set tasks
- Ensure have been briefed and understand all relevant risk and method statements
- Use best/safe practice on all tasks carried out
- Checks on any equipment that may use
- Ensure safe tidy place of work
- Ensure the completion of works is on time
- Implement best practice procedures
- Maximise use of own working time
- Ensure signed up to all permits and briefings before commencing any work
- Communication with site management
- Communicate with site supervisor on any health and safety concerns
- Feedback to site management with near miss/close call reporting
- Ensure attend all site briefings, forums and toolbox talks
You will have -
- Previous production experience
- Ideally an in date FLT licence
- Ideally have worked within a food production site before, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and can maintain meticulous concentration.
- Strong team player and actively supports team members as and when required.
- Willingness to follow safe systems of work
This role will be starting ASAP - apply today for a swift response!