Our client in Huntingdon is currently looking for Machine Operatives to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working within a production environment within the food industry.
Monday to Friday
2pm - 10pm (6am - 2pm whilst on training)
Duties to include -
- To follow all the Company’s Health & Safety rules and guidelines at all times, reporting any ‘Near Miss’ or specific incidents immediately;
- To ensure all the relevant HACCP, quality, specification and GMP procedures are followed at all times, achieving the required standards;
- To comply with and assist other staff in HACCP, quality, product specification and GMP procedures;
- To report any failures or non-conformances in Health & Safety, HACCP, quality, specification, GMP and maintenance;
- To maintain a high standard of hygiene at all times, as specified in the Company’s hygiene procedures;
- To maintain good team work and take personal responsibility for the task you have been assigned, prioritising customer demands when required;
- Ensure waste is fully segregated in line with company procedures
- Palletise finished goods using pallet patterns
- Cleaning of equipment and area in line with policies
- Cleaning of glass breakage in line with company policies
- Ability to operate hand/electric pump truck competently
- Verification of component codes against specifications
- Verification of product attributes against packaging specification
- Label/film changeovers
- Ensure all finished goods transferred to warehouse have trace information and relative paperwork completed
- Fully trained and competent on EQMS operations
- Escalate equipment and GMP issues and suggest possible solutions
- Competent on all aspects of line equipment and basic fault finding
- Complete equipment and area checks
- Safely operate machinery to agreed Standard operating procedures.
- Achieve daily operational plans and KPI’s
- Ability of fault finding and troubleshooting
You will have -
- Previous Machine Operative experience
- Ideally have worked within a food production site before, but not essential
- Strong attention to detail and can maintain meticulous concentration.
- Strong team player and actively supports team members as and when required.
- Willingness to follow safe systems of work
This role will be starting ASAP - apply today for a swift response!