Parts Administrator Wanted!
We are recruiting for an experienced Parts Administrator to join our client’s Leicester office.
Working for a market leading privately owned globally recognized company specializing in the industrial and construction industry.
We look for a forward thinking, efficient person with a can-do attitude. We want people that can thrive in a diverse and sometimes challenging work environment. Able to multi-task in order to get the job completed within a short time frame. We are looking for a team player to be part of the continued growth of the business.
The role is 42.5 hours per week 8am to 5.30pm with one-hour unpaid lunch
Reporting to Parts Supervisor and Depot Manager
Main Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of this role is offer assistance in all sectors of the Parts and Service departments, including the Workshop.
To assist with customer enquiries/orders and make associated sales in order to meet customer targets and expectations. To promote and sell the Parts to new and existing customers.
This is a customer facing role, which requires you to build strong customer relationships within the Parts sales sector of the business. You will on occasion need to present a Parts solution to the customer and frequently liaise with the business, the Manufacturer.
• Build strong and positive relationships with customers
• Present a professional image and portray a polite and courteous manner at all times
• Take parts orders and sell in order to meet Company targets and support all campaigns
• Answer all in-coming calls and respond to messages promptly
• Maintain correct off the shelf availability and distribute parts accordingly
• Receive and check in deliveries on our computer system promptly and efficiently
• Attend service counter area and take orders/enquiries from Service Engineers
• Ship parts using FedEx to remote Engineers via By Box
• Ensure Parts for service jobs are picked and ready for the Engineers
• Ensure return to stock for parts not required
• Parts returns to be sent back with appropriate paperwork, when necessary
• Ensure company credit control procedures are maintained at all times
• Parts department and Yard to be kept clean and tidy at all times i.e., walkways and gangways to be kept clear and free of hazards
• Operate fork lift in a safe and responsible manner
• Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role
• Parts background is desirable, but we would consider candidates with general knowledge of parts
• Automotive, truck or car experience, or dealership background is desirable
• Proven record of making calls resulting in sales is desirable
• Knowledge of ADP and TBS desirable (training will be given)
• Clean driving licence and good driving record
• Fork lift truck driving licence is desirable (training will be provided)
• Teamwork, ability to work confidently within a group and on own initiative
• Time Management, ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and working to deadlines, whilst being quality focused to ensure the right parts are sourced
• Drive and determination to get things done, make things happen and continually looking for better ways of doing things
• Availability to work Saturday morning Rota as overtime (usually 2 in 5 Saturday mornings)
• Proof of right to work in the UK
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme
• 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service
• Company sick pay scheme
• Company uniform
• Free staff parking
• Rest area at depot
• Online training programs for all roles, career paths for progression
• Manufacturer History Museum and Machine Production Line tour, including VIP lunch – Covid dependant
• Life assurance policy (4 x basic salary)
• Private medical health (contributory)
• Chiropractor private medical treatment scheme/ occupational health
• Employee assistance program
• Employee discounts on merchandise