Overseal Nr. Swadlincote
£13.07 + 25% shift allowance
We are currently recruiting for our client based Near Swadlincote.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer who will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of the site’s machinery. You can be working alongside outside contractors when installing or maintaining equipment. This can involve basic and small welding tasks on ferrous and stainless steel
This role will include routine, preventative and planned maintenance and plant equipment. Installation of pipework, valves, and motors.
You will be responsible for keeping up to date records of carried out maintenance and ensure accurate logging of information.
The role will involve responding to emergency breakdowns of machinery.
This role will either be on a 2 week or 3-week rota (2 week rota: 6am – 2pm and 2pm to 10pm / 3 week rota: 6am – 2pm, 8am – 4pm & 2pm – 10pm) - 40 Hours per week
Duties will include:
- Maintaining all plant machinery; preventative, routine & Planned
- Installation of pipework, valves & motors
- Basic and small welding required
- Ensuring accurate logging of data and reports
- Providing emergency repairs when machines break down
- Extensive experience of machinery maintenance
- Competent in MIG/TIG Welding of stainless steel and MMA mild steel
- Desire to train to ensure maintenance of qualifications.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Able to work to deadlines effectively
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 4716770 or email email@example.com