We are now looking to recruit a new member to join the successful team, in the position of On-Site Recruitment Co-Ordinator, for our prestigious Logistics contract in Dunstable.
Experience within the recruitment industry is preferred, however, we would look to develop an individual with transferable skills who is looking to take the next step in their career.
In terms of the right person, we are looking for someone with a flexible approach, both towards working hours and in your attitude to work; a sustained work history, ideally within a fast-paced recruitment environment; and a desire to advance your career path.
The ideal candidate is confident and driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on, and developing, new ideas and concepts. The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating with a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solve. The candidate will also need exceptional skills in being a great team player, supportive, passionate and offer great attention to detail an individual who is confident and passionate.
Siamo group is looking for an individual whom takes ownership in the role and is a all-rounder, be able to think outside the box and work within a face faced environment while being able to work calm under pressure.
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be responsible for the on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to completing payroll whilst maintaining/retaining a quality workforce.
You will also be responsible for ensuring site compliance and all the component parts of our service level agreement, ensuring client requirements are always fulfilled.
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers
- Induction training and conducting refresher training as and when required
- Adhering to administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Assisting with the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
- Deliver a high level of customer service.
- Relationships with Internal Client Managers
- Exceptional end user relationships
- High volume Recruitment
- Candidate attraction
- Relationships with 2ndtiers
- Source candidates and conduct interviews.
- Write and deliver reports on Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage employees on performance and conduct.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Develop effective relationships with the customer.
- Understand the needs of the customer and constantly over deliver.
Schedule employee’s shifts and deal with their availability.
- Deal with candidate queries.
- Proficient using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
This will predominately be day shifts 4 on 4 off basis with some flexibility required based on the needs of the business and client.
There will be an expectation for some weekend working (when required) as well as shared responsibility for an out of hours’ mobile phone.
What can Siamo offer you?
- Full, on the job development, alongside centralised courses in Essential Legislation, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
- A genuine, targeted, career progression.
- A starting point, working in partnership with one of the biggest Logistics companies in the UK.
- A very competitive salary, based on experience.
- Benefits package including life cover, retails discounts, health, and wellbeing advice.
Structured career progression
- Opportunities To Gain Nationally Recognised Qualifications Via Siamo Training, Following an initial qualifying period, entry onto a NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management. Great team environment, support network and guidance.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please Submit your CV now