**FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE WITH IMMEDIATE STARTS**
BRAND NEW DISTRIBUTION CENTRE ON BERMUDA PARK – NUNEATON – CV11
FLOWER SORTERS AND PACKERS
Hours of Work and Pay
· Monday to Friday
· Pay £9.20 per hour
· Preparing flowers including; trimming, removing outer packaging and conducting basic quality assessments
· Assembly of flowers on production lines including; labelling, packaging and boxing
· Palletising the products using specific pallet specification plans
· Handling a range of products including but not limited to food and alcohol
· Raising quality concerns to line leaders to ensure we maintain high standards
· General light clean down duties.
· Immediate starts with full training provided.
· Free morning refreshments including fresh fruit, cereal and hot drinks.
· Paid Holidays
· Pension Scheme
· Temp to Perm opportunities
· Free on-site car parking
· Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
· Opportunities for overtime after 40 hours
· Full training provided
· Risk assessment - Updated risk assessments to manage the risk of coronavirus (COVID-19)
· Social Distancing - Where possible we will be ensuring that all workers are kept 2 metres apart but where this is not viable they will be a minimum of 1m apart.
· Temperature Check and Face Masks - Each worker will be required to take a digital temperature check before being allowed to commence work and will be required to wear a face-mask when walking around the site unless they have a medical exemption.
· Cleaning, hygiene and handwashing - Site will be frequently cleaned and we will encourage the use of handwashing/hand sanitising to reduce any potential spread of the virus. Ventilation and air conditioning - where possible we will keep good natural ventilation within the site through windows, doors and air vents.
· Any update or changes to working practices in line with government advice will be communicated
· Clear and Transparent processes
· Fair selection criteria for all process and procedures
· Provide necessary training so that people can effectively do their job
· Freedom for everyone to give their opinion, grow their skills and experiences and be part of a genuinely caring and inclusive tea
· Digital for speed and efficiency
· Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
· Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
To apply, please call your local Branch for more information on - 02476 374741