Siamo have brand new roles as a Warehouse Administrator based at our client in the Nuneaton area!
Hours of work:
Either 06:00 - 14:00 / 10:00 - 18:00
Rate of pay:
£9.12 p/h OT available paid at an enhanced rate.
Term of Employment:
Temporary to Permanent
- Providing general administration support to help with everyday running of the warehouse.
- Booking and scheduling incoming goods and reporting/investigating missing deliveries.
- Making sure all deliveries are on time as per various computer systems.
- Tracking KPI's producing hourly updates to supervisors, outlining any issues that may cause issues with productivity.
- Ensure records of pallets are up to date to ensure no files are leaked and adhere to GDPR rules.
- Handle any queries with inbound/outbound deliveries.
- Manage stock levels.
- Update relevant systems with operational transactions.
- Attend training courses when needed.
- Adhering to health and safety procedures.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Great work ethic.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Have knowledge in various Microsoft packages.
- Can work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible and carry out tasks with a can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Work well in a team.
- Has knowledge of Manhattan WMS (preferable but not essential)
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please simply apply and a member of our team will be in touch with you.