£22,000 Per Annum
Sales Order Processing Administrator
£22,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for our client based in Shepshed, Loughborough
Providing customers with pre and after sales support within the logistics sector. Knowledge and understanding of motor vehicles and parts is necessary.
Working as part of the sales processing team you will be assisting customers with product information, stock availability, pricing and processing of the sales orders received.
Then role also involves dealing with customer queries, providing product information, resolving issues with deliveries, back orders, invoice queries and customer returns.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with an expanding company, so career progression is a definite possibility.
The role involves the following:
- Taking calls from customers and providing product information
- Dealing with customer queries about orders, deliveries, and complaints
- Sales Order Processing – ensuring prompt despatch of products
- Arranging collections and deliveries around the UK.
- Ensuring accurate information is given
- Working closely with sales managers to maximise sales
- Working to targets and maintaining a high level of customer service
- General admin support
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience/knowledge of working with motor vehicles/parts is extremely advantageous
- A confident communicator – speaking with people at all levels
- Able to do basic tasks on Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Experience of using Opera (Pegasus) System or similar
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of team
- Able to problem solve and work from own initiative
If you are interested in this role apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an informal chat on 01530 416770