Onsite Recruitment Manager - No sales activity required
Siamo Group – Reading
Are you looking for your next recruitment opportunity?
Would you like to build a career with a forward thinking business?
Would you like to structure your own team within a new warehouse with our prestige customer?
If the answer is yes we would like to hear from you!
With over 35 years’ experience in the recruitment industry Siamo are one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies. As a result of a number of significant client wins, we're seeking an Onsite Contract Manager to join the team at our Reading location.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to producing Management Information and KPI reports.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that all component parts of our service level agreement are adhered to and the client requirements are always fulfilled.
Hours: Flexible, but mainly based on a day shift. There will be an expectation for some weekend working as well as shared responsibility for an out of hours’ mobile phone.
· Deliver a high level of customer service.
· Source candidates and conduct interviews.
· Write and deliver reports on Key Performance Indicators.
· Manage employees on performance and conduct.
· Process weekly payroll.
· Develop effective relationships with the customer.
· Understand the needs of the customer and constantly over deliver.
· Schedule employee’s shifts and deal with their availability.
· Deal with candidate queries.
· Proficient using Word, PowerPoint and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
What can Siamo offer you?
· Competitive Salary and benefits
· A genuine, targeted, career progression.
· Following an initial qualifying period, entry onto a NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management.
If this opportunity excites you, and you are looking to take the next step in your career path, please send your CV to email@example.com all enquiries will be completely confidential.