Temp to Perm
Great opportunity to join Siamo at their brand new client's site in Dirft, NN6.
Due to a period of extensive growth, Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Resource Planner to join their team.
Create a weekly site labour requirement plan utilizing available information including client forecasts, holidays & sickness and volume trends by department.
Co-ordinate labour between site operations teams and agency providers to ensure correct skills available.
Measure actual hours and productivities by shift to identify opportunities to improve productivity and reduce costs
- Collate all client forecasting data & model hours and headcount needed by client and department each week.
- Collate all holiday bookings and sickness and factor into the weekly labour plan to ensure sufficient resource available to meet expected volume.
- Present weekly meeting to operations team – covering productivities by department prior week & forecasted labour levels for following week (and why).
- Issue all departments their assigned colleagues and hours for the following week by Friday.
- Support budgeting processes using collated productivities.
- Flag to senior team any opportunities to reduce headcount / recommendations to improve service.
- Collect all hours used by department each shift and publish productivity and cost – enabling site operations to make informed decisions on releasing colleagues/ moving hours between areas.
- Knowledge of resource modelling
- Ability to design labour model
- Understanding of Distribution services and processes
- MS Excel advanced
- Great communication skills
- Can present work in a structured manner & argue reasoning when challenged
- Provide clear and concise communication
- Customer Orientated
- Pragmatic and resilient with a sense of urgency
- Business Acumen
- Team Player
- Passionate about leading and developing people
- Natural Communicator
- Impeccable Behaviour
Salary: £30K DOE
Apply today online by following the job board instructions. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com