up to £12.00 per hour
Temp to Perm
Siamo Recruitment are looking for Class 2 drivers that will be doing a mixture refuse driving and recycling collections for one of our clients based in Warwick.
This is a temporary to permanent placement and exciting opportunity for candidates to get on-going work, so please hurry and apply.
Please Note: No previous refuse experience required as full training will be provided.
- You will be operating a Class 2 Refuse vehicle.
- Mixture of refuse driving and recycling collection, some runs will involve passing the light recycling boxes to the loaders.
- On the refuse collections this will involve mainly driving the vehicle, unless going into a cul-de-sac, as speed is paramount due to blocking in residents.
- Collection sites are around Coventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa and other local areas.
- This is a physical role as candidates will be expected to move waste bins and load up using the lifting device on the vehicle.
- This is a 15 week temporary to permanent position.
- Full Training will be provided.
- AM Starts (07:00 to 15:30) – Mon to Fri
Rates of Pay:
PAYE - £12.00
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities for the right candidates.
- Siamo refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for each driver referred
- Long term work
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers.
- Digital for speed and efficiency.
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp).
- Paper applications available on request.
- Overall, excellent environment to work in and the team are very friendly.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months UK experience driving a Class 2 vehicle.
- A valid DQC & Digital Tachograph Card.
- No more than 3 points on the licence, no DD, DR, CD, IN.
- Previous experience in waste management is desirable, but not essential as full training provided.
- Good understanding of English is Essential.
If you are Interested in this role please Apply or call our Driving Division on 07951 509 989 for more details.