Food production Operatives
We are currently recruiting for a friendly, family run, food production business based in Coalville.
We are looking for hard working individuals looking for full time work and who are looking to progress within the organisation. The company are willing to invest in training and to support to work you way up the ladder to team leader and assistant manager positions.
The role involves preparing ingredients by accurately measuring out products, using machines to separate and shape the products at their initial stages and also use of machines to pack and wrap the finished products.
The role is varied, and you will be trained in all departments, so no day is the same.
We are looking for someone who has attention to detail and is able to work under pressure but also dela with rectify issues and ensure everything runs smoothly technically.
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday to Friday
- 00pm – 22.30pm
- £9.69 Per Hour
- Training will take place on the day shift initially 05.30am – 14.00pm
- Measuring of ingredients
- Use of machinery for preparation of products and packing and wrapping
- Ensuring cleanliness and that safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensuring high quality standards are adhered to
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Must have a basic level of technical aptitude
- Experience in a similar role is ideal, however not essential.
- Attention to detail and able to check for quality.
- Understanding of health and safety procedures
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award-winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org