Temp to Perm
Siamo Recruitment are now Recruiting for their brand new client based in Wellesbourne!
Due to an extensive period of growth, our client is looking to add a Import and Export Ocean coordinator to their team!
£10.00 per hour
Monday – Friday (08.00 - 16.30)
Temporary to Permanent
- To clearly understand the demands of shipping hazardous goods via ocean whilst generating the relevant paperwork for consignments of this nature
- Ensure timely bookings of ocean freight forwarding on customer’s behalf
- Prepare documentation including data entry in accordance to the Countries requirements
- Ongoing communication with customers within the UK and overseas offices regarding the movement of shipments
- Preparation of certificates of origin, cargo manifest, customs clearance documentation, hazardous material and any other documentation required for the processing of goods internationally
- Prepare documentation and implementation in to our clients internal system (BoxTop & Sequoia)
- Raise spot quotations for Ocean freight forwarding
- Dangerous Goods/ADR training highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience within ocean freight forwarding.
- Team player with a collaborative approach and willing to share expertise
- Strong commercial focus and acumen with strong influencing skills
- Highly proactive self-starter with a high level of self-initiative
- A good understanding of customs clearance, brokerage processes, cross border shipping and incoterms
- Be willing to drive to Egham, Surrey for training
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this position, please apply for the role using your CV and a member of the team will be in touch ASAP!