Production Operative Required!!
We have an opportunity for someone looking to do a manual role supporting in the manufacture of semi-dry cast stone products based in Ibstock, Leicestershire
The role will involve mixing and shovelling the mix into moulds, impacting using specialist hammers. You get to make a range of products so the jobs can be quite varied.
This role is a manual and quite labour intensive so you must by physically able to carry out the role.
Training will be provided to ensure you progress in the role
You are responsible at all time to adhere to health and safety procedures and ensure a safe and clean working environment
Hours of Work
4 Days on 4 Days off – 6am – 6pm (2 x half hour break – one is paid)
Rates of Pay
There are three rates of pay, and you will be increased to the higher rates based on performance
Rate 1 £9.08 Per hour
Rate 2 £10.03 Per Hour
Rate 3 £10.99 Per Hour
- Mixing concrete and dry cast products
- Shovelling the mixture into moulds
- Use of hammer tools to compact the product
- Making precast shapes
- Ensuring quality of work
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- The role may involve working on different stations and full training will be given.
- Experience within a similar role or labouring experience
- Physically fit enough to carry out the manual parts of the role
- Understanding of health and safety regulations
- To wear required PPE throughout working shift.
- Attention to Detail and able to record information accurately.
- Immediate starts with full training provided.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org