To support the Apprenticeship Leader and Financial Accountant with the day-to-day data, claims, compliance, and general administration requirements to support the running of Siamo Training contracts. This is mainly supporting our apprenticeship division, but other contracts may apply.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accurate submission of the Apprenticeships ILR to the ESFA
- Accuracy of paperwork and claim submissions and supporting trainers to rectify issues or errors
- Quality of data retained for analysis of the divisions progress
- Quality of KPI and data reports produced
- Timely completion of tasks in relation to claim deadlines
- Mitigating the risk of funding non-conformances
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To develop a clear understanding of Siamo Trainings projects, timings and planned outcomes, in order to ensure that both the profiled project outcomes and outputs are achieved and in relation to your own set targets.
-You will live by and promote the company values of Honesty, Respect, Accountability and Passion at all times.
- To validate project paperwork for accuracy and report back any errors to staff members whilst informing the Apprenticeship Leader if issues occur that cannot be rectified before claim deadlines
- To input data onto the ILR claim systems that is required to be retained for the provision both accurately and timely
-To ensure registration of learners onto awarding bodies and End Point Assessment organisation are both accurate and timely
- To populate figures for a variety of reports at the request of the management team. This will include statistics around contract performance, individual learner performance, individual staff performance and specialist reports such as Equality and Diversity monitoring
- To support the management team and finance department with the information required to produce monthly invoices and to use this information to verify payments made
- To partake in general administration duties such as document production, telephone calls, letter writing, filing, copying and faxing
- Liaise effectively with all relevant partners and any other stakeholders including our Employers, our Primes and Funding Bodies, Colleges, Universities, other Training Providers
- Undertake an administrative role ensuring that all contractual and compliance requirements are of the highest standard, maintaining records both electronically for tracking and manually for audit trail and dealing with all client correspondence and evidence for the projects.
- To ensure that all Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement frameworks are followed and adhered to.
- Ensure that all paperwork and evidence is submitted accurately and in a timely manor in advance of all claim dates/deadlines
- To ensure that you apply all of the above with practical application of Siamo Trainings policies around Safeguarding, Prevent, GDPR, Data Protection and Security, Equality and Diversity, Confidentiality, Health and Safety and all other policies
- Work flexibly to support Siamo Training projects by working as a team and doing whatever may be necessary to achieve set targets within timelines. You will be required to carry out any other duties that may be required at the request of your line manager