Temp to Perm
Twilight/Night shift PPT Drivers and Parcel Sorters:
We are looking for PPT drivers Parcel Sorters working on a Twilight/Night shift.
Twilight/Night shift – 18:00 – 02:00, £10.50 per hour – 6pm – 9pm, £11.50 per hour 9pm – 2am
Must be able to work full 8 hours 6pm - 2am
Overtime paid at the below –
Within first 5 days work paid at 1.33 x basic - up to £14.35
6th Day overtime paid at 1.5 x basic - up to £17.25
7th Day overtime paid at 2.0 x basic up to £23 per hour
Any 5 days out of 7 so will include weekend work.
You will be given a rota in advance so you can plan ahead.
This is a great site with ongoing and long-term opportunities.
- Carry out a variety of warehouse activities such as picking, packing, stacking, unloading, dispatch and loading duties.
- Manual Lifting
- Reporting to Warehouse Team Manager
- Ensure that the operation meets the customer service requirements by completing each function at the highest standard
- Carry out duties accurately, above the required minimum productivity rate
- Carry out general housekeeping, maintenance, and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices
- Undertake such additional activities as may be required
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a warehouse environment
- Ideally, experience in all aspects of warehouse work
- Flexibility to work, in a variety of roles
- Punctuality, reliability, and commitment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude to work
- Recommended to have own travel due to unsocial able finish time of 02:00
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
- Overtime available
- Siamo benefit's package including high street discounts, cash back incentives and exclusive promotions
- Free on-site parking
- Training opportunities and possible full-time contracts
- Working with nationally recognised companies and brands
Job code: INDRUG