£10.50 Per Hour
General Operatives/Skilled Labourers Required
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with labouring experience to join a great organisation and work with a friendly team.
The role will involve fence installation, building walls, landscaping and some groundwork and irrigation. As this involves working on construction sites a CSCS card is preferrable.
You can be travelling with a crew to the various locations or be required to get there independently.
This is manual role and often outdoors, so you are required to be fit and able to carry out manual duties.
The role can involve the need to stay away from 1 to 4 nights, with as much notice as possible given, however, sometimes it can be last minute, so you need to be flexible.
The successful candidate must hold a full, clean driving licence and be able to get to the company’s premises.
Immediate starts available!
Hours of Work and Pay
- Variable hours of work, depending on the job and location
- £10.50 Per Hour
- Working Monday to Friday
- Erecting fencing
- Use of various tools
- Loading/unloading of equipment
- Labouring Experience
- CSCS Card is advantageous
- Other quals that are desirable but not essential: PASMA, PASMA, IPAF, Digger/Telehandler/CPCS Trained
- MUST hold a full clean UK Driving Licence
- Physically fit to carry out the manual aspects of this role.
- Training and Qualifications offered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Working Away expenses paid along with night out allowance.
- Progression opportunities
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- COVID safe working environment
Apply now if you feel this is the position for you, or alternatively call 01530 416770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org