Temp to Perm
A full-time temporary position has arisen within the Managed Services Team.
Carrier administration is the effective day to day management of our nominated carriers, customer queries, reporting, data analysis and customer support.
- The role is customer facing (DHSC) and involves daily interaction with operations on site and carriers Parcelforce and Palletways
- Carrier management – daily management of all deliveries and KPI monitoring –
- Handling customer queries and always managing customer expectations.
- Ensure that all quality standards are met within the carrier despatch section in line with those set by the customer and the business
- The candidate will also be dealing directly with DHSC team, so a high level of customer focus and professionalism is essential.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting and data management are key requirements.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following skills:
- Previous Carrier/Logistics administration experience
- Excellent communicator
- A self-motivated, flexible, and enthusiastic team player
- PC literate – proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Basic understanding of operational processes
- Data management and processing
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 10:30-18:30 (hours could change due to operational requirements).
Must be flexible possible for overtime hours and weekends.