Siamo Recruitment is working alongside a forward-thinking retail distributor, keen to onboard driven Warehouse Operatives to join their growing team to support them in a time of growth.
This is a fixed Monday – Friday shift, based on 38.5 hours per week, with the opportunity to progress to a permanent position.
Benefits of working with Siamo Recruitment and our client:
- Monday – Friday work
- Excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Immediate starts with full training provided and on-site support from Siamo
- Progression available
- Relatively light work
- Free tea and coffee
- Discounted staff shop (offering everyday products at a fraction of the retail price)
- Employee of the week and recognition awards
- Refer a friend scheme – earn £25 for each friend referred
Monday to Friday 05.45 – 14.00
£8.91 per hour
Your role as a Warehouse Operative will have the following responsibilities:
- Rotating stock within the warehouse
- Taking delivery of goods and storing them, quality checking for damaged or missing items
- Packing stock ready for delivery ensuring a timely delivery and contributing to a smooth supply chain
- Operating scanners to locate items
- Working to deadlines in a timely fashion to ensure all orders are prepared
- Working in a team to ensure all tasks are complete
- Prepare, load and unload vehicles
- Labelling stock and putting away accurately
- General tidying and ensuring work areas are kept safe
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Previous employment within the warehousing industry
- Strong verbal and written skills are essential due to complex scanners
- Excellent communication skills
- Own transport is required due to location
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A positive working attitude
This site now operates a one-way system in order to reduce the spread/transmission of COVID-19, and hand sanitisation and hygiene stations situated all around the facility.