Customer Service & Finance Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of my clients based in Hemel Hempstead who are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service & Financial Administrator
You will be working for a highly successful and trusted partner of companies across Europe who provide a range of warehouse, transport, and environment equipment.
They are looking for a Customer Service Professional with an enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude who can demonstrate experience within a similar role.
- Communicating by phone/email and handling customer queries and resolving issues
- Inputting details onto the system and keeping the customer database updated.
- Communicating with suppliers and logistic partners
- Assisting teams in local sourcing of projects to develop and build relationships.
- Deal with UK suppliers to develop the company’s product and services.
- Financial administration, including cost control, VAT, monthly and annual reports.
- Providing absence cover for Financial Administrator during holidays etc
- Work part of a sales team and contribute to regular sales meetings with MD and Sales Manager
To succeed in this role, you will need the following profile:
- Team player
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Proven experience in Customer Service and/or Product Management
- Expert interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, self- directed and willing to accept responsibility for results
- Sets high goals and standards for self and others in the organisation.
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, outlook, and word
Please apply now if you have all the above and looking for a new challenge.