Counterbalance FLT Driver - 12.35ph + overtime
An opportunity has arisen to join the UK's largest Steel Lintel Manufacturer. Our client is based in Swadlincote, which is 10 minutes from Burton on Trent. As an FLT Driver you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of exceptional service for our customer.
Hours of Work and Pay
- Monday - Friday 6am-2pm OR 2pm-10.00pm
- Monday- Friday with the option of overtime at the weekend
- £11.35 per hour + Attendance Bonus weekly of £40
- Overtime available
- Immediate starts
- Long term roles with an excellent chance of a Permanent position
- Paid Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
- A full Counterbalance Licence - (in date) required, along with at least 6 months recent working experience on a Truck
- Working with heavy product may be required
- Use of machinery may be required - full training provided
- Health & Safety Induction given on-site
- General housekeeping
- Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off own initiative and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from team leaders and management
- Digital for speed and efficiency
- Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
- Paper applications available on request
Siamo Group is a multi-award winning Recruitment Agency with a National network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
We are committed to our job seekers - who are a valued part of our business - and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce.
To apply, please call your local Branch for more details - 01283 533522