26000 pro rata
On behalf of one of our Clients, we are looking for a well organised, confident and motivated individual to permanently join a succesful team.
You will be working alongside management to ensure smooth delivery of projects in line with commercial forecasting.
We are confident that this opportunity will help your growth professionally, enabling the development of skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prioritise resource needed for projects
- Working alongside internal teams such as client services to effectively plan and schedule
- Identify and support the lead in identifying potential issues that may hold back the smooth delivery of projects
- Effectively prioritise any unplanned works that come up
- Manage client and internal expectations
- Continuous improvement and analyses of scope briefs
- Support all teams in projects problem solving and being a go to person to help resolve any issues
- Ensuring that all documentation is kept up to date
- Have a clear understanding of the workflow throughout and be able to offer support and use your expertise to generate your own workflow
- Identify mistakes and take responsibility for finding solutions, being able to prioritise and escalate accordingly
The skills we are looking for:
- Have the ability to Budget and therefore having Organisation skills and a 'can do’ attitude
- Organisation - this is the most important element of your role
- Confidence and positive disposition at all times, a 'can do’ attitude is imperative
- Previous experience in a fast-paced agency environment ideal
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills