Despatch Operatives Required Immediately.
Do you have a valid Counterbalance Truck Licence?
Have you worked in a warehouse despatch environment before?
Are you proficient with windows computer packages?
If the answers to the above are “Yes” then this role is for you.
We are currently recruiting Dispatch Operatives for our client based in Swadlingcote. The role involves preparing orders accurately as per customer requests, repack products, loading of vehicles and maintaining stock records. A FLT licence is required for this position.
You need a good level of IT proficiency and have had experience within a similar environment involving basic food safety.
Hours of Work & Rates of Pay:
Hours of work are rotating shifts 06.00am – 14.00pm / 11.00am - 19.00pm
Rate of pay is £.74 per hour + Shift Allowance + Bonuses
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Contributory pension
- Holiday accrual
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.
- All workers will have access to an easy-to-use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
We are looking for the following:
- Someone with a Counterbalance Truck Licence
- Good understanding of basic food safety
- Experience in a warehouse environment; picking & packing, loading & unloading.
- Aware of health & safety in an industrial workplace
**COVID-19 – Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers**
How to Apply:
Please apply sending your CV, and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
So, apply now or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.