Control Centre Operators (Nights) required to support the Sheltered Housing Team in Rugby.
We have exciting opportunities for Control Centre Operators to support vulnerable people to live as independently as possible.
The role will involve taking calls from the council’s Lifeline customers and out of hours services.
You will be providing a responsive service with a sensitive approach to customers, ensuring their safety and wellbeing. The role with require monitoring of CCTV and ensuring the appropriate action is taken to any situations in line with policies and procedures. Please note there could also be the need to have to travel to a client’s home if their welfare appears compromised i.e., this might be when a customer has not responded to a call from the Lifeline service.
Training is given on the Lifeline systems required for this role.
Rates of Pay & Hours of Work:
Starting hourly rate is £9.94 Per Hour
Hours of Work: 18.15pm – 06.30am – 3 nights on 4 nights off
Siamo is an Award-Winning agency who look after their employees and in return for your hard work we offer a generous benefits package, which includes:
- Contributory pension
- Holiday accrual
- High street savings and voucher schemes
- Employee assistance program offering financial, medical, and mental wellbeing support.
- All workers will have access to an easy to use app or online portal to get the most from all our benefits.
We have a dedicated team who ensure you are safe at work and who are contactable always to ensure the support you need.
We are looking for the following:
- Understanding of safeguarding of vulnerable adults and children.
- Someone who can work night shifts on a rolling rota basis
- Must be a driver with own vehicle
- Able to learn new systems and have competency on Office 365
- Be able to demonstrate tact and sensitivity
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
**COVID-19 – Risk assessments have been carried out to ensure the safety of all workers**
How to Apply:
Please apply and we shall contact you immediately for an informal chat about the position – we are here to answer all your questions.
Our recruitment process is quick and easy and can be done digitally. We carry out video interviews (Via Teams, Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype) which means the registration process can work around you and your commitments.
So apply now or alternatively call 0116 233 4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.