All Siamo employees form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are self-driven to work hard and provide a first-class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional, and hard-working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the industry you work in.
Siamo Group is a multi award winning Recruitment Agency with a national network of local branches, gaining ISO 9001 accreditation and recognition from the London Stock Exchange Group as one of its Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
· Immediate starts with full training provided
· Paid Holidays
· Pension Scheme
· Refer a friend scheme – Earn £25 for each friend referred
· Free on-site car parking
· Get amazing deals exclusively available to yourselves through Siamo Benefits scheme which is totally FREE to all Siamo employees while shopping online or in-store at hundreds of different retailers
· An opportunity has arisen to join one of our prestigious clients who are one of the largest privately owned transport and logistics companies rapidly expanding in the United Kingdom.
· Our client is based in Huntworth in Bridgwater. As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of exceptional service for our customer.
Hours of work and pay:
· Shifts – 05.00-11.00 - normally finished by 09.00 but paid until 11.00
· Shift length – 4 hours
· Pay - £9.05 per hour
· Offloading trailers
· Sorting parcels from conveyor belts and loading onto trailers
· This role involves manual handling and frequent lifting and can be physically demanding
· Previous employment within the warehousing industry is preferred but not essential
· Display positive personal attributes by being able to work off own initiative and as part of a team
· Attention to detail and accuracy are key to the smooth running of the entire operation and so you must have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
· A positive working attitude and the capability to take instruction well from team leaders and management
· Digital for speed and efficiency
· Video interviews available (Teams, Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp)
· Paper applications available on request
We are committed to our job seekers – who are a valued part of our business – and we take great pride in assuring your satisfaction. By working with Siamo Group, job seekers are guaranteed professional, ethical treatment and a comprehensive benefits package. After all, happy, fulfilled staff are the key to a stable, reliable workforce.