9.87 - 10.25
The hours of work are:
Night Shift: Sunday – Thursday, 22:00 – 06:00, £8.87 per hour plus £1 shift allowance, increasing to £9.25 per hour after 6 months.
- Picking and packing of car parts
- Operating MHE – either a reach truck or flyer
- To carry out all other duties relevant to the post
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Some reach truck/flyer experience is desired, however this is not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent time keeping, flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Capability to work to performance targets
In return we can offer:
- A full paid induction and training, including FLT opportunities
- Skills in the workplace training provided
- On-going work that can lead to a permanent contract
- Free on-site car parking facilities
- 24/7 Siamo support team
- Flexible overtime paid at time and a half for Monday – Saturday or double time for Sunday
- Successful candidates will be provided with a full induction and training from start, involving classroom based learning, followed by job based training partnered with a dedicated job trainer
- Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service that can save candidates money when shopping online or in store, cashback and voucher schemes. Plus life insurance whilst employed.
If this role is for you apply now.