Oxford Business Park
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Manufacturing Team is responsible for the production and aseptic fill and finish of vectors, for our clients and partners, to GMP standard.
We are looking for a talented people who want to make a difference, delivering advanced innovative treatments to patients with unmet needs to join us at our new facility.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- To assist within a team to primarily fill, inspect and pack ATMP’s (Vector Products) safely.
- Ensure that all work within the manufacturing facility is carried out in compliance with the facilities GMP procedures.
- Ensuring batch success by working using good aseptic techniques.
- Provide OXB’s routine manufacture of vector product.
- Execute production activities and requirements with other departments in order to achieve the production schedule, with minimal disruption to other activities within the facility
- Assisting with Fill/Finish SOP's and batch documentation.
- Perform core activities such as environmental monitoring, facility cleaning and clean transfer of materials in and out of the facility without supervision after training has been provided
- Accountable as part of a team of aseptic filling biotechnologists working on shift pattern to successfully fill, inspect, label and pack Vector Product.
- Completing Batch Manufacturing Records in a timely fashion throughout the manufacturing process.
- Investigating quality incidents, deviations and improving procedures.
- Working to high standards of health & safety.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- BSc Life Sciences or equivalent alternatively some previous experience of working within a biological or chemical GMP manufacturing environment
- Scientific knowledge relevant for a gene therapy company
- Basic understandings of aseptic fill and finish operations
- Good understanding of GMP
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on safety, quality, details and results
- Taking part in continuous improvement initiatives & development of production processes
- Good problem solving, interpersonal communication and team skills
- Excellent writing skills and computer literacy
- Flexibility to work shift patterns in line with the manufacturing process
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives
We look forward to receiving your application.
No agencies please.