Siamo Recruitment are working in partnership with their prestigious client in Coventry, and are looking to recruit Part Time Transport Administrator on their behalf.
Salary: £8.72 (Rising to £8.83 after 12 weeks)
Term: Temp to Perm Contract
Afternoon Shift - 20 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Working hours: 15.00-19.00 or 16.00-20.00 or 17.00-21.00
- Debrief and deal with Drivers onsite daily.
- Confidence on the phone, dealing with Customer enquiries.
- Take inbound calls and promptly identify and resolve queries by liaising with the team and other departments.
- Proactively take on customer queries, ensuring all issues are dealt with promptly, keeping the customer contacted throughout the process.
- Constructively work as part of one team. Feeding back discrepancies, sharing ideas and working closely with the sales team.
- Complete all admin tasks on a daily/weekly basis.
- Work closely to support the management team, taking on adhoc tasks when required
- To develop & operate a central recording & reporting mechanism to track all sales activity & performance.
- Manage and track all orders into the business through to timely closure
Full training will be provided.
In order to be considered candidate must provide:
- Full five years of education and employment history
- Full referees covering education or employment history for the preceding five years
- Proof of address: current UK photo card driving license, utility bill dated within the last 3 months, local authority tax bill/council bill for current year
- Disclosure Barring Services (DBS) Criminal Records Check (DBS document must be dated no more than 10 weeks prior to start date)
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role then please apply, and the Recruitment Team will be in touch.