Oxford Business Park
Do you want to feel inspired every day? We’re future-focused and our business is growing rapidly. We succeed together through passion, commitment and team work, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Manufacturing Team is responsible for the production and aseptic fill and finish of vectors, for our clients and partners, to GMP standard.
We are looking for a talented people manager who wants to make a difference, delivering advanced innovative treatments to patients with unmet needs to join us at our new facility.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Accountability for the successful operation of designated manufacturing areas, including adherence to schedule and quality output.
- Ensuring designated areas are compliant, Quality, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.
- Implementing agreed manufacturing Key Performance Indicators.
- Developing external client relationships within Pharma/Biotech industry.
- Co-ordinates projects and customer needs for manufacturing.
- Deputising for the Director, Oxbox and Fill Finish operations during absences.
- Accountable for bringing together all support functions in order to keep the area moving forward.
- Providing Subject Expertise for GMP audits.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in a science related subject and/or proven experience of working to GMP standard within an aseptic environment.
- Strong knowledge of GMP manufacturing.
- Competent at using data to drive decision making.
- Competence in evaluating safety and quality risk.
- Good knowledge of GMP & pharmaceutical quality systems.
- Good knowledge of aseptic processing, single use disposable processes & GMP plant equipment.
- Demonstrate people management & leadership skills
Collaborate. Contribute. Change lives
We look forward to receiving your application
Closing date for applications is 10th July 2020
No agencies please.