We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our Support Centre in Birstall, Leeds. If you’re passionate about customer service and understand the importance of putting customers first, Morses Club could be the perfect place for you!
You’ll provide support to our customers through handling inbound calls as part of a supportive and collaborative team, and will play an integral part in making sure an exceptional customer experience is delivered. In addition, you’ll operate within a dynamic environment and will be part of a continually developing, relationship-driven consumer finance provider aiming to be the leader in the UK non-standard finance market.
At Morses Club our vision is about delivering best in class customer service and we put our customers at the heart of our development. We consistently achieve customer satisfaction rates of above 95%, and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
Benefits of joining us
- You will join our Birstall (Batley)Support Centre, with free onsite parking, good motorway access, a comprehensive range of retail shops and food outlets
- You will work Monday to Friday hours (no weekend working!)
- You will receive a competitive starting salary of £18,500 and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, option to buy and sell holidays, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…
- But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Meet our team
Toni has been with Morses Club PLC for 7 years, but why does she enjoy it?
“It’s a friendly environment to work in. It’s a good mix of people and a real mix of age groups. Because it’s a small customer service team, it means that I get the opportunity to spend time on my calls delivering quality customer service to our customers. Morses Club has looked after me and provided opportunities for me to move in to other teams, but I’m happy and comfortable in my role”
Key responsibilities as our Customer Service Advisor
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll answer a range of customer queries from both internal and external customers, take payments, manage loan applications, maintain customer records, and proactively manage issues, as well as support the team by sharing improvement ideas and assisting with Quality Assurance checks.
We want you to feel at home from the minute you join us - you’ll be fully supported with on the job training and one on one support from a delegated team member.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Advisor
- Experience gained within a contact centre environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Passionate about delivering first class customer service
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Understand the importance of putting customers first
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Customer Service Advisor, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!