Award winning recruitment company Siamo Recruitment are looking to recruit a Goods Out Administrator, for our valued client based in Leicester.
Hours - Day Shift (Full Time)
Pay - £18000 - £20000 (Dependant on Experience)
Term - Permanent
Based - Leicester
- Book transport with the customer in accordance with their policy and lead times.
- Review SAP on a regular basis for open sales orders.
- Ensure hauliers are picked in accordance with pricing matrix, if outside inform relevant staff member.
- Ensure that fixed time slots are always adhered to by the customer.
- Non-compliance requires communication with customer contact to change times to those that have been agreed.
- Liaising with hauliers in accordance with pricing matrix set by senior management.
- Ensuring pick lists are printed & delivery notes are printed for Goods Out Administrator.
- Liaising with hauliers to ensure that vehicles are arriving on a timely basis at LTC site.
- Liaising with hauliers to ensure that there are no traffic delays on route.
- Delays or tipping issues to be communicated to the customer to ensure unloading or rebooking occurs on a timely basis.
- Attending monthly stock takes when required
- Control of gate house to ensure that goods in vehicles are waiting in the que as per their desired time slot as per goods in schedule.
- Question visitors to see if they have a pre-booked appointment with management.
- Under instruction of maintenance and logistics supervisor to ensure that wastage is removed in a timely manner.
- Pallet reporting as per excel schedule.
- Adherence to call out policy.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for the role then please apply and our Recruitment Team will be in touch.