We are recruiting for the following roles:
Picker and Packers
MHE operators and Trainee MHE operators (Forklift/PPT/Reach Trucks)
Light Item Packers
Heavy Item Packers
Location: Desford, Leicester
Pay: £8.21 - £9.47 per hour
Siamo Group have an excellent opportunity for Warehouse Operatives/FLT/Reach Truck Drivers to join our prestige client within the Desford area of Leicestershire for: Ongoing Work (continues after Christmas long term)
We currently have the following shifts available -
Monday – Friday 06.00 – 14:30 Dedicated Arriva Bus 152
Monday – Friday 07.00 – 15:00 Dedicated Arriva Bus 152
Monday – Friday 08:00 - 16:30 Own transport required
Monday – Friday 13.00 – 17:00 Own transport required
Monday – Friday 15:00 – 23:00 Dedicated Arriva Bus 152
Sunday – Thursday 19:00 – 03:00 Own transport required
Sunday – Thursday 23:00 – 07:00 Own transport required/ Dedicated Arriva Bus 152
* Please Note - The 152 Bus Runs From Monday - Fri From St Margaret’s Bus Station - Westcotes Mostyn St - Braunstone Crossroads - directly to the warehouse in Desford and brings you back but no buses run to Desford on Sundays
If you would like to do night shift but don’t have a car, you must be able to catch a bus to Hinckley Road and take a cab to the warehouse every Sunday Night
The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for one of the following:
- Packaging of small items in preparation for dispatch, based at a packing station
- Packaging of large items in preparation for dispatch, based at a packing station
- Decanting of parts from pallets / boxes and packing into smaller component boxes and attaching of labels, signing off paperwork and using handheld scanners
- MHE Picking and Stock Control
The successful Warehouse Operative will have the following:
- Some warehousing experience, however this is not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
- Capability to work to performance targets
- Experience preferred although training can be provided for the right candidates
In return we can offer:
- Performance related bonuses twice a year.
- A full paid induction and training, including FLT opportunities which comes with a pay increase of £0.26 per hour for the additional skill set.
- On-going work that can lead to a permanent contract.
- A large subsidised canteen and free on-site car parking facilities
- A dedicated Siamo on-site services team, contactable 24/7.
- Flexible overtime
- You will also be able to enrol yourself to our Siamo Benefits scheme. This is a free service set up by Siamo that is aimed to reward all Siamo employees. Siamo Benefits aim is to save our candidates money when shopping online, in store or by phone with access to over 1,600 discount, cashback and voucher partners.**Please note that a Drug and Alcohol test will be carried out on induction day
Please note* A drugs and alcohol test will be carried out on induction day
Successful candidates will be provided with a full induction and training from start, involving classroom based learning, followed by 2-3 days partnered with a trainer.