£23,000-£25,000 plus company car and excellent benefits package
We are looking for enthusiastic, people orientated and results driven individuals who want to be a part of a collaborative team and business who take pride in providing real help to real people. If you have led teams to success within customer facing environments, we want to hear from you!
As a highly valued member of the Morses Club family, you’ll have the autonomy to drive and grow your own business area and ensure that we continue to develop and grow and as a business and successfully lead our Agents to ensure exceptional standards.
You’ll be joining a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base, we put our customers at the heart of our development and we’re on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology. There is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
Benefits of joining us
In exchange, you will receive a competitive salary, company car, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, flexibility to run and grow your own business area, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, Perkbox providing 200 perks, discounts and freebies…But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting the customer at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities as our Business Manager
You’ll drive and grow your own business area, leading and motivating your Agents who serve customers face to face, issuing flexible loans with manageable repayment plans to deliver quality lending and collections performance, and ultimately ensure quality business growth. You’ll take responsibility for;
- Engaging and developing your team of Agents to support their customer needs.
- You’ll be out and about in your local community, conducting business reviews, monitoring MI and taking responsibility for meeting monthly branch targets.
- Compliance is crucial in what we do and in adherence with regulation you’ll take ownership for regular contact and visits with customers in their homes to conduct audits, arrears visits, sales and collections as required.
The role is varied as our Business Managers meet lots of different people from a wide range of backgrounds.
What we’re looking for in our Business Manager
You will be an experienced team manager or team leader with exceptional people management skills, a strong business management mind-set, the desire to continuously maximise team performance and a natural ability to build relationships. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with;
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Experience of engaging with customers face to face
- Proven sales and business development experience
- Experience in the home collected credit or personal finance sector desirable
- Experience of providing products/services directly to customers in a targeted field sales role
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our Business Manager, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!