Newly created opportunity for a .Net Developer to advance their career in a progressive fintech company!
Our business is going through significant strategic change and we are creating a .Net development capability to sit alongside our open source teams, within our 30 strong production team. You will build bespoke software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, create applications from scratch and code in C#, .NET, and Web.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in .Net development, be an independent analytical thinker, with an enterprising attitude to seamlessly integrate with our relaxed and informal fintech team.
If you get excited about innovative products and different systems and technologies, if you enjoy a relaxed and diverse working environment that enables new ideas, and if you’re looking for an opportunity to join a digital business and a collaborative team, then look no further, Shelby Finance could be your career destination of choice!
Benefits of joining us:
In exchange, we offer competitive salary, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities to help you grow and great incentives such as Pension; 31 days holiday, increasing by 1 day each year to 36 days; staff bonus scheme; cycle to work scheme; special offers and discounts; regular incentives and more…
Key responsibilities of our .NET Developer:
- Programming with web-based programs, as well as traditional programs like C#, .NET, and Visual Basic.
- Analyse business user requirements.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Liaising with colleagues such as business analysts and project managers.
- Meticulous attention to detail, good analytical and organizational skills.
- Quickly produce well organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Ensure the day-to-day delivery of the six defined fair customer outcomes across all business functions.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures across all business functions.
What we’re looking for in our .NET Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience in either C#, .NET, or Web Design
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Experience with MS TFS framework
- Understanding of relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
About Shelby Finance
Shelby Finance is a subsidiary of Morses Club PLC and encapsulates our online diversification strategy and is home to our successful brand Dot Dot loans. With some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Shelby Finance Limited is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as our .NET Developer, click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!