Oxford Business Park
We are very proud to announce that our Manufacturing team are now accepting applications for our brand new Facility “Oxbox”
This new full-service site will allow us to exploit the immediate market opportunity, meet the expected long-term demand and future proof Oxford Biomedica’s market leading position.
Therefore we are looking for motivated people who want to make a difference, delivering advanced innovative treatments to patients with unmet needs and join us at our new facility.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To assist within a team to primarily fill, inspect and pack ATMP’s (Vector Products) safely.
- Ensure that all work within the manufacturing facility is carried out in compliance with the facilities GMP procedures.
- Ensuring batch success by working using good aseptic techniques.
- Provide OXB’s routine manufacture of vector product.
- Execute production activities and requirements with other departments in order to achieve the production schedule, with minimal disruption to other activities within the facility
- Assisting with Fill/Finish SOP's and batch documentation.
- Perform core activities such as environmental monitoring, facility cleaning and clean transfer of materials in and out of the facility without supervision after training has been provided
- Accountable as part of a team of aseptic filling biotechnologist's working on shift pattern to successfully fill, inspect, label and pack Vector Product.
- Completing Batch Manufacturing Records in a timely fashion throughout the manufacturing process.
- Investigating quality incidents, deviations and improving procedures.
- Working to high standards of health & safety.
Key skills and requirements:
- BSc Life Sciences or equivalent alternatively some previous experience of working within a biological or chemical GMP manufacturing environment
- Scientific knowledge relevant for a gene therapy company
- Basic understandings of aseptic fill and finish operations
- Good understanding of GMP
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on safety, quality, details and results
- Taking part in continuous improvement initiatives & development of production processes
- Good problem solving, interpersonal communication and team skills
- Excellent writing skills and computer literacy
- Flexibility to work shift patterns in line with the manufacturing process
We look forward to receiving your application.
No agencies please.