Temp to Perm
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced co-ordinator to control team members, to ensure efficient, safe and high quality work.
Their are currently two positions available, one being fixed 06:00-14:00 / fixed 14:00-22:00.
The role is also 12 week temp to perm if the candidate is successful!
Pay rate of £11 per hour with an increase of up to £12 per hour once permanent
We are looking for someone for a experienced welder, preferably Team Leader experience.
Someone who can take the lead with a team and drive them to success!
This is a expanding department.
responsibilities we are looking for in the candidate include:
- Responsible for ensuring team meets agreed KPI'S
- Resposnible for training less experienced team members
- Weld posts as per order specififcations
- Ensure posts are fabricated to meet delivers dates
- Manage the implementation of a Lean Manufacturing plan and ensure continuous monitoring of plan
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem solving skills through the use of the collaborative way (six point plan) undertaking team meetings as required
- Highlight all training requirements within your team to your Supervisor/Line Manager
- Ensure that all necessary resources, tools and equipment are available for team members and that they are trained in the safe use of same
- Ensure each team member complies with Health and Safety procedures and guidelines in all aspects of their work
- Liaise with your Line Manager as required but specifically on all matters relating to personnel, quality, manning levels and training requirements