Onsite Recruitment Consultant
Siamo Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK, having experienced continued growth, year on year, for the past 10 years. As a result of this success, Siamo now has lots of locations, having started as a one branch concern in 1984.
Following over 30 years of continued success, Siamo was voted one of the “1000 Companies to Inspire Britain” in the third edition of the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report.
Siamo are now looking for a new member to join a successful team, to work as onsite assistant manager in Doncaster area of South Yorkshire.
Experience and proven work history in a fast paced environment is much expected on this role.
What can Siamo offer you?
• Full on the job training, recruitment training and aspects of HR management.
• A genuine, targeted, career progression.
• A starting point working in partnership with UK’s biggest retailers.
• Potential full time employment with Siamo
• Positive salary based on experience
• Enrollment to Siamo benefits scheme which is all paid by the company
The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, works well under pressure and is open to taking on new ideas and concepts.
The ideal candidate will also enjoy communicating to a variety of people, on different levels, and relish the opportunity to make proactive decisions as well as problem solving.
Initially granted opportunity to run the site on your own with the support of the senior account manager who will guide you on all areas you may require guidance.
You will be responsible for the on-site service from recruitment and shift allocation to doing payroll and retaining the quality of staff. You will also ensure that all levels of our service level agreement are adhered to and the client requirements are always fulfilled.
Hours: Flexible, but based on a day shift Monday-Friday work and being on call over the weekend to if required by the business. You will be allocated a company mobile phone which you will be required take call from even during out of working hours.
• Lead a team of 5 supervisors
• Source candidates and conduct interviews.
• Be able to produce rotas and plans for both your immediate team as well the warehouse colleagues
• Process weekly payroll.
• Develop effective relationships with the client
• Understand the needs of the client and constantly deliver as expected.
• Counselling, Disciplinary and schedule candidate shifts and deal with their availability.
• Deal with candidate queries.
• General administration work.
• Proficient using Word, PowerPoint and Excel, although full training will be given on all internal systems.
If this opportunity excites you, and you want to join one of the fastest growing recruitment companies, please contact Onsen Pikai firstname.lastname@example.org