Internal Auditor, to £30,000
Are you a meticulous and committed Internal Audit professional? Are you looking to advance your career in Internal Audit within a Financial Services regulated environment? If you’re looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
Due to company expansion, we have created a new opportunity for an Internal Auditor to assist with the delivery of reviews and ultimately, help deliver the plan. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Internal Audit experience to join us at a key stage in expanding our internal audit coverage and will suit someone looking for a position with plenty of accountability and autonomy, and a real opportunity to further your career.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; company mobile phone, laptop, Life Assurance, health cash plan, matched pension contributions of up to 7% and 25 days annual holiday;
- You’ll establish yourself within our business and build strong and influential relationships with stakeholders at all levels, from our support teams to our executive team; and
- You’ll find plenty of development opportunities in the role and we will support you with the training needed to align to best practices.
About the Role
As Internal Auditor your role is fundamental in providing assurance over the effectiveness of internal systems and controls. You will have a key role in the business’s risk management. Key responsibilities include;
- Performance of audits on the plan;
- Effective documentation of audit testing including evidence and findings;
- Conducting audit testing on specified processes or departments;
- Documenting findings, conducting root cause analysis and making recommendations;
- Assisting with the production of reports where required;
- Communicating findings to management where required;
- Establishing risk-based test programmes;
- Reviewing the design and implementation of internal controls; and
- Determining compliance with policies and procedures.
We’re looking for a passionate, motivated and proactive individual with previous Internal Audit and excellent stakeholder management skills. We’re interested in hearing from candidates with:
- The ability to compile, interpret and communicate findings;
- Technical analysis of results;
- The ability to influence at all levels;
- The ability to work autonomously and under pressure;
- Microsoft Office skills for data analysis
- A degree within a business discipline; and
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
Knowledge of Financial Services and regulation is desirable.
About Morses Club
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised and by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and we’re very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today!