Our client based near Milton Keynes is looking for a full time Administrator to join them on an initial 6 month contract. This is a temporary position and would be starting as soon as possible.
Personal attributes and experience required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and IT skills
- Client facing experience; not just focussed on inter/intra team
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Experience in negotiation of schedules and appointments
- Accuracy and diligence in record keeping including GDPR awareness
- Experience of working in a regulated environment and interpreting regulation within own remit
- Flexible and resilient in an evolving environment
Typical task profile
- Updating data in internal systems eg databases and excel spreadsheets
- Assisting senior colleagues in tracking changes in learner circumstances
- Triage and first level helpdesk for incoming email and telephone contact
- Distribution and progress chasing of outgoing reviews and requests for further information
- Collating information to build knowledge bases or frequently asked questions
- Scheduling appointments with multiple participants (internal and external)
- Identify and escalate opportunities for process improvement eg recurrent situations
They will be looking to hold interviews within the next 2 weeks for a start by the end of April. Please send in your CV now for consideration.