£9.67 per hour
Temp to Perm
Under the direction of the ARM:
- Data entry: maintain the CRM database of employers, vacancies and prospective apprentices.
- Provide administrative support to Apprenticeship Recruitment Coordinator by collating number.
- Respond to emails sent to the apprentice recruitment inbox.
- Upload vacancies onto Get my First Job, Not Going to Uni and the National Apprenticeship Service website.
- Prepare apprenticeship vacancy information to ensure it is ready for uploading to the CLS website.
- Check advertisements for apprenticeship vacancies to ensure they are accurate, comply with house style and are grammatically correct.
- Conduct searches via GMFJ on nearby candidates.
- Collate and organise data on applications for apprenticeship vacancies.
- Produce visual representations of data in the form of charts and graphs.
- Handle calls from potential apprentices/ parents about vacancies, providing standard information.
- Under supervision, and when required, to conduct scripted telephone interviews with apprentices.
- Organise arrangements for the assessment of potential apprentices at selection events.
- Attend careers fairs and schools visits as directed by the ARM.
- Help organise events to coincide with national apprenticeship week.
- Organise meetings for the ARM and Director of Business & Apprenticeships where directed.
- Generally, answer emails and incoming calls promptly and where necessary transfer to the relevant person.
- Deal appropriately with general apprenticeship telephone queries and update CRM Contact History where appropriate.
- Filing all relevant paperwork.
- Deliver a high level of customer service in both written and verbal communication
- Deliver customer service in line with Customer Service Standards
- Undertake training consistent with developing skills relevant to those duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Undertake Safeguarding and Prevent training
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.