£17.26 per hour DOE
Mission & Main Objectives
Provide support to Design departments for the exchange of Cad data and resolution of data exchange issues with suppliers and other sites.
This position will work across a variety Cad systems that include, NX Cad, Spacevision, Tru-Fusuion Portal and TCP2.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- CAD data conversion and exchange with Suppliers.
- Support and/or investigate resolution of Cad data exchange issues.
- Promotion of Cad data exchange policies and tools
- Management of CAD within Team center environment ensuring all Nissan policies are followed and necessary model attributes are completed.
- Promotion of Cad data exchange tools and policies with supplier.
- KPI reporting of supplier and exchange condition
Background and Experience
- ONC Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Previous data exchange experience preferred but not essential.
- Some computer system operating knowledge
- Experienced NX or other Cad systems
- Experience using Teamcenter or other PLM system.
- Knowledge of vehicle components..
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills
· Free on-site parking
· Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
· Subsidised on-site restaurant
· Working hours Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm,
Ongoing contract, full time