Temp to Perm
SIAMO RECRUITMENT are working on behalf of their prestigious and respected client based in Birmingham. We are looking for experienced Contact Centre Advisors.
Our client is looking to expand its team to assist with its daily operations and they focus on providing excellent customer service, a seamless moving process and high levels of professionalism.
The right candidate must be experienced in administration and have excellent customer service skills to be able to liaise with customers and key accounts.
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday to Friday – 10:00 - 14:30
- Saturday – 10:00 - 14:30
- Full time staff work on a rotational basis (5 days out of 6) and 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 Saturdays dependant on resources
- Rest day allocated during week when working a Saturday
- Shift rotas are provided at least 6 weeks in advance but again this can fluctuate due to resourcing and time of year etc.
- Staff will receive formal training (usually over a 2 week period)
- This will consist of the usual site/company induction, e-learning modules and formal system and process training
- Side by side call listening leading to live call taking with support from Team Coaches
- On-going training will be provided to cover our obligations as an FCA regulated business
- Staff are expected to be logged on at the start of their shift and adhere to scheduled breaks as closely as possible
- Attendance is monitored and any absences recorded and filed
- Calls are monitored with at least 6 assessments carried out a month by Team Coaches. These in turn are reviewed by our Compliance Team as well as additional calls assessed. Quality is the key
- We do also monitor on line performance and expect staff to work to a few KPI’s
- Average Handling Time and Calls per hour – but these are not specific targets
If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and can commit to the role, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV as soon as possible.