Siamo are looking for an admin person to join our client in Trax Park Industrial Estate Doncaster.
Hours: Flexible hours based on a 5/7 working days.
Purpose of Post
To provide a strong accurate and timely administrative service.
To support the warehouse on stock count, this will involve working in the warehouse.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate with full training will be able to perform the outlined key skills
Key Skills / The Role
- Reporting to the Administration manager/Warehouse manager
- Goods receiving
- Goods in Put away
- Stock taking/stock count
- Generation, confirmation and despatching of picks
- Data inputting on to various spreadsheets
- Providing data to the operations and admin management.
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Computer literate, experience of using Excel/Word
- Able to work under own initiative to meet tight deadlines, ensuring timetables and both internal and external customer demands are consistently met
- Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- You must possess a flexible approach, be reliable, enthusiastic and a committed team player
- Reliable and punctual
- Knowledge/previous experience within a busy office environment would be advantageous but not essential
In Return the company offers
- Good pay rates
- Siamo Employee benefits which allows the employee to benefit discounts in some retail shops
- Holiday pay
- Weekends off & if you work weekends its overtime