Update your browser to view this website correctly
The complete personnel services solution
We are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives. You will be responsible for performing general warehousing tasks such as Order Picking, Packing, Loading and Receiving.
Why working just for Christmas? Why not be a part of our team in 2019?
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following
1. Picking right quantities of products in the warehouse, based on a picking list.
2. Report stock differences on the picking list.
3. Packing of orders.
4. Organise the shipping area.
5. Check the quantity and quality (visual) of the incoming and outgoing goods.
6. Receive and unpack incoming goods.
7. Use hand scanning warehouse software.
Must be able to speak and communicate in fluent English. Experience is preferred but not essential as full training is given.
Working hours are:
06:00-14:00 ( £7.83 per hour )
14:00-22:00 ( £7.83 per hour )
22:00-06:00 ( £9.93 per hour )
Overtime paid after 37.5 completed hours!
*The site operates 7 days a week and you will be required to work any 5 days out of 7.
*The site operates 24 hours a day so flexibility around start/finish times is required at times.
*Overtime is regularly available.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to join a large growing organisation. Apply today for a swift response!
Apply or call now on 07973960427! Start immediately!
Siamo benefits scheme
On site canteen
Overtime paid after 37.5 h completed.
Flexibility in choosing the shift, part time opportunity as well.