Want your first step into Sales, then continue to read on as we are looking to recruit two Internal Account Managers for our client in Taunton to help accelerate their already exciting sales growth.
Using the simple sales process of Win (new business) Keep (what you already have) Grow (current business through product/promotion penetration) the role will provide a challenge as a first step into sales with an exciting opportunity for personal growth as our aim will be to develop your skills so allowing you to progress into an external sales position in the future by providing intensive initial sales training supported with ongoing coaching/support.
The Company: The DNA of the business supports every decision we make. Customers are core – we aim to inspire Our People and teams are empowered to make a difference everyday We are passionate about connecting brands to customers – telling their stories Social responsibility guides all our decision We genuinely care To work for a fast-growing business, which is small enough to care but large enough to support your growth.
Be part of a team which is focused on development of its people, helping you reach your full potential. Involved in a company which has a clear vision on how it will achieve its goals which has protecting the environment as a guiding principle.
What you need:
- Energy and enthusiasm is critical
- Excellent communication skills
- Don’t take no for an answer the first time, "no doesn’t mean no, it just means not now"
- Great listeners
- Inquisitive and insightful
- But most importantly, wants to learn, wants to make an impression, wants to grow and wants to start an exciting career!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for your customers, providing end to end customer support and troubleshooting
- Drive sales through effective management of smaller distributor accounts through active engagement, relationship management and a structured approach to increasing sales and profitability
- Be responsible for your portfolio of accounts while ensuring day to day tasks are completed in a timely manner, including order processing and back order management
- Liaise with internal departments, including our warehouse
- Resolve and reduce escalations with a proactive and positive attitude
- Seek out new sales opportunities from existing and new prospects
Package and Benefits:
- Full time working hours totalling 37.5 hours per week with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
- £23,400 basic with a monthly bonus.
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays
- 2 additional days holiday - one for your birthday and one for volunteering
- Free on site parking