IT Sales Account Manager
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working with a worldwide IT cybersecurity powerhouse with an expanding and talented sales team with an opportunity for a career and target driven IT Sales Account Manager to join them in their exciting visions for growth.
With a passion for sales our client and this role is the opportunity for you. Our client will provide you with training, mentoring and specific product qualifications providing you with the ability to become a leading sales executive within their field.
The IT Sales Account Manager will provide a fine blend of building relationships with partners, seek and qualify sales opportunities with new customers, accompanied with existing account management and nurturing the relationships.
Based in the heart of Cirencester your focus will be networking led sales producing compelling sales proposals and account managing select contracts for their customer base.
This role will provide a multi targeted bonus structure accompanied with excellent career progression within the leading brand of cybersecurity.
Why join our client?
- £30,000.00 With OTE’s £40,000.00+
- Hybrid Working Pattern Offering 2 Days WFH
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Gaining vendor certifications and internal training programmes
- Private Medical Insurance
- 5% Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Mentoring programmes
This IT Sales Account Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Account management of existing customers
- Exceed sales targets and convert new business
- Assess, analyze and understand opportunity requirements
- Attend regular client meetings via TEAMs / visiting customers
- Technically qualify sales opportunities
- Work with the sales support team ensuring both departments work in harmony
- Understand the business drivers and highlight products
- Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the solution and business benefits to clients
- Build relationships with partners and proactively seek new sales opportunities
This IT Sales Account Manager will require the below exposure:
- Previous B2B sales experience is essential
- Naturally driven with a vision to progress
- A natural passion for sales and IT
- Proven experience in business or requirements analysis
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated work style with strong adherence to deadlines