Siamo Recruitment is delighted to support our established client based in Kemble, currently in search of a HR Administrator to join their dynamic and growing business.
Our client flourishes within the Fleet sector, managing client and business requirements to an extremely high level.
This HR Administrator role invites the organised and meticulous individual to relish the challenge of working in a complex and ever-changing environment, having a profound impact and professional responsibility of the smooth operation within the HR department.
Your new role, being the HR Administrator offers the opportunity to influence innumerable aspects of the organisation, and to assist in the development of its employees, playing a part in influencing strategic business decisions.
By joining our thriving client, this will enable you to continue developing your passion in the HR sector as well as grow your professional and career development.
Why join our client?
- Salary £27,000 - £29,000
- Hybrid working opportunity (3 days in office)
- Part time, Monday – Friday between 15-20 hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday entitlement increasing with length of service.
- Employee assistance programme
- Company pension
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
This HR Administrator vacancy will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing and posting new company vacancies via website and job boards.
- Arranging interviews with both candidates and Line managers
- Attend and support with interviews taking notes.
- Managing budgetary spending with recruitment ensuring invoices are communicated and passed to accounts.
- Liaise and manage relationships with agencies, discussing standards, fee’s and TOB.
- Adding new employees to the internal system ensuring all records are kept up to date.
- Assisting with compliance administration
The HR Administrator ideal for this vacancy with have the below:
- Previous experience within a HR Administration position is essential
- Proven nurturing of relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Confident understanding of Microsoft packages (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Expert attention to detail when manipulating, inputting and reading data
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive within a growing business